2024 Model Year Auto Show Updates
March 15, 2023
The Central Florida International Auto Show (CFIAS) is working hard creating the ultimate mobility experience at our Auto Show on 2-5 November 2023 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Guests, exhibitors, and industry partners please note the following upcoming deadlines related to this year’s event.
Guests can purchase tickets on our site platform or through EventBrite.
Auto Show Exhibitor Booths
Vendors receive the best choice in booth locations when signing up early. Space application and contracts received and fully paid by 1 June are eligible to receive a discounted rate. All contracts must include the required 50% deposit. Click here to email exhibitor services.
Interested in Participating in the Show?
- Schools, do your students want to share their talents with our guests? Email your proposal to exhibitor services here.
- Artists, would you like to highlight your talents at our Show? Email your proposal to exhibitor services here.
- Car Clubs, do you want to display your vehicles at our show? Email your proposal to exhibitor services here.
- Have an idea for the show? Email your show organizers here.
- Want to become a sponsor? Email your show organizers here.
About the Show
Last year’s Auto Show showcased hundreds of electric, hybrid, and gas powered vehicles, new and old cars, robotics, sustainability, EV charging, and augmented reality experiences. The electric city bus was on display as was Beep the autonomous shuttle. This year the show gets bigger! Come and see us November 2-5, 2023 to see what all the excitement is about!
Orange County Convention Center- North Concourse
9400 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- Thursday 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm