Are you wondering what cars will be at the Central Florida International Auto Show (aka Orlando Auto Show)? Here’s a quick sampling.
- BMW IX
- BMW I7
- BMW I5
- Ford Lightning
- Ford Mach-e
- Hyundai Ioniq 6
- Kia EV 6 GT
- Nissan Ariya
- Pacifica PHEV
- Ford Mustang Dark Horse
- Ford Maverick
- Ford Ranger
- Toyota Tacoma
- Toyota Corolla hybrid
- Toyota Camry
- Nissan Ariya
- Chevy Bolt
- Chevy Equinox
- Chevy Trax
- Chevy Blazer
- Chevy Trax
- Chevy Malibu
- Buick Enclave
- Buick Envision
- Buick Encore
- BMC Sierra
- GMC Lifted Sierra
- GMC Terrain
- GMC Yukon
- GMC Denali
- GMC Acadia
- Chrysler Pacifica
- Charger GT
- Dodge Durango
- Dodge Hornet
- Jeep Grand Cherokee PHEV
- Jeep Wrangler 4xe
- Jeep Gladiator Mojave
- Ram LD Crew Cab Prem
- Grand Wagoneer LWB
- Honda Prologue
- Lincoln Navigator
- Porsche Macan S
- Porsche Macan GTS
- Porsche Pan 4S
- Porsche Boxster GTS 4.0
- Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
- Porsche Taycan 4S
- Porsche Cayenne
- PorscheTaycan Turbo S – EV
Come see all the cars on the Show Floor. Experience the 9 EVs on the indoor EV Test Track. Then, go outside to test drive the Stellantis multi-brand vehicles, BMWs, and Kias.
Why become a sponsor at the Auto Show?
There is a ton of value to be gained by becoming a sponsor at our auto show. Let’s look at the history of our auto show then the benefits of sponsorship.
The Auto show has been part of Central Florida’s fabric for over 45 years. What started in Disney’s backyard, has been a staple at the Orange County Convention Center for many years. Even Covid was unable to stop the Show.
Today, we are host the third generation of Central Floridians. The Auto Show is a true family event that has a love and admiration of auto technology. Here are 15 benefits of being a sponsor and 20 ways to do it.
15 BENEFITS OF BECOMING A SPONSOR
- Increase branding and awareness and boost brand visibility.
- Increased credibility as a brand.
- Foster a positive reputation.
- Expand your reach.
- Engage with customers and potential customers.
- Educate auto show attendees about your company, your product, and your services.
- Showcase a service or product.
- Associate your business with a trusted brand.
- Gain direct access to your local customers.
- Amplify your content strategy.
- Generate social media traffic, web traffic, and foot traffic to your business.
- Build business relationships.
- Gain important insights.
- Establish brand authority.
- Build a platform for post-event interactions.
20 WAYS TO SPONSOR
- Social media posts.
- Radio/ TV ads.
- VIP Experience.
- Luxury Lounge.
- Kids Test Drive.
- EV Test Track.
- School and Career sections.
- Branded merchandise.
- Shuttle buses.
- Box Office computers.
- Audiovisual equipment.
- Badge holders/ wristbands.
- Award ceremonies.
- Tech Competition.
- Drinks and coffee breaks.
- Directional signage.
As you can see, the reach and depth of the Auto Show is huge. Contact us today to find out what the Auto Show can do for you.
2024 Model Year Auto Show Updates
March 15, 2023
The Central Florida International Auto Show (CFIAS) is working hard creating the ultimate mobility experience at our Auto Show on 2-5 November 2023 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Guests, exhibitors, and industry partners please note the following upcoming deadlines related to this year’s event.
Guests can purchase tickets on our site platform or through EventBrite.
Auto Show Exhibitor Booths
Vendors receive the best choice in booth locations when signing up early. Space application and contracts received and fully paid by 1 June are eligible to receive a discounted rate. All contracts must include the required 50% deposit. Click here to email exhibitor services.
Interested in Participating in the Show?
- Schools, do your students want to share their talents with our guests? Email your proposal to exhibitor services here.
- Artists, would you like to highlight your talents at our Show? Email your proposal to exhibitor services here.
- Car Clubs, do you want to display your vehicles at our show? Email your proposal to exhibitor services here.
- Have an idea for the show? Email your show organizers here.
- Want to become a sponsor? Email your show organizers here.
About the Show
Last year’s Auto Show showcased hundreds of electric, hybrid, and gas powered vehicles, new and old cars, robotics, sustainability, EV charging, and augmented reality experiences. The electric city bus was on display as was Beep the autonomous shuttle. This year the show gets bigger! Come and see us November 2-5, 2023 to see what all the excitement is about!
Orange County Convention Center- North Concourse
9400 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- Thursday 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Auto Show Experience Checklist – Plan your visit
- Review the auto show website for
- show hours.
- cars that will be displayed.
- cars available for test drive.
- special events and reveals.
- Print out the floor plan and program.
- Purchase auto show tickets.
- Check for any event upgrades or VIP tickets to experience.
- Pick up friends and family.
- Get to the venue early.
- Visit every display. Make a list of your favorite cars. Note what you loved about it and what is ok.
- Talk to the products specialists about the vehicles.
- Participate in every test drive inside and outside. Make notes about how you felt.
- Check out the new launches.
- People watch. See what others are looking at and how they are experiencing the vehicles.
- Visit the local vendors.
- Taste local foods.
- Check out alternative displays and experiences.
- Get all the giveaways and freebies you can.
- Accept all the manufacturer coupons, incentives, and vehicle promotions at the show. You can always get rid of them later if you do not use them. At least you have them for the vehicle you decide to purchase.
- Follow the Show pages for updates.
- Have fun and take lots of pictures!
- Talk to management about becoming an auto show insider. We can always use your help planning our events!
Why go to the auto show?
The auto show used to be the place for live reveals and for mobility education. The events were the primary means to showcase the latest technology in cars and to teach consumers how the technology benefited them. Guests were impressed by the cars on carpets, cars on spinning stages, and cars on rising platforms surrounded by smoke, lights, and music.
Today, auto shows still serve that same purpose. They still give us an intimate view of the latest technology on four wheels. We get to learn about the technology within the cars. And we can still sit inside our dream car and take it for a test drive.
Today’s auto reveals happen around the world via digital channels using augmented and virtual reality technology with virtual test drives. I took an augmented reality ride-along recently on a Porsche. We “drove” through winding streets at fast speeds. I must admit, I got a little motion sickness as a “passenger” in the car. While the feeling of a test drive was there, the actual experience fell short. I did not get to handle the steering wheel, press the acceleration, push the break, or see how my family and friends fit in the car. I did not get the new car smell or feel the seat I was on. The illusion was just that.
Don’t get me wrong. I love technology for all it does to make our lives safer and better. I love the virtual reveals and the ads showing the vehicles and their prowess. However, nothing can replace experiencing the actual cars as I do at the auto show. I can hear the roaring engine of the gas vehicle or drive with the purr of an electric motor. Each ride is distinctive. Each car is exceptional. Each experience is unique, and so is the auto show.
I don’t consider myself a car enthusiast, but I like a good car. One that is dependable and smart. When I am in the market for a new car, I pay attention to what is on the road, what is on the news, but most importantly, what my inner circle recommends. Sure, I look at cars online, but it is not the same as sitting in it and driving it. It doesn’t have the feel of the leather against your arms or that new car smell.
One way that I used to test cars, was through rentals. Every time I traveled; I would rent a different car. By doing this, I became intimately familiar with the cars I did not like. Those that had a lag before they picked up speed. Those that had the knobs or ignition switch in the wrong place. Those that just did not feel comfortable for my height and body style. And those that didn’t have the right visibility for me as a driver.
The other way that I learned to test my next car, was the auto show. Auto shows are a one-stop experience for the smart shopper. Here are five reasons why the auto show is a “must” for me.
- No selling. No one is trying to get me to make a purchase.
- Options in all shapes, sizes, and styles. I am the type of person that thinks I “need” one type of vehicle and end up buying another. I am probably a hard one for salespeople to figure out.
- Test drives for drivability, comfort, and fit. Just like the clothes that I wear and the activities I engage in, a car has to fit my personality. These days, my car is my personal assistant. It doesn’t only take me from point A to point B, but it has to answer my calls, read my texts, take my dictations, tell me where to go and when I will get there. It also has to remind me of when I need to take care of it.
- One location with all the product knowledge. I am all about convenience. I do not like to drive from one dealership to another. I do not like to talk to salespeople. I want to know that the car meets my needs and get on with my day. The auto show allows me to see many types of vehicles, compare them, sit in them, test them, talk to product specialists about them, and then go about my business.
- Family friendly and friend approved. Let’s face it, my family’s opinions are important. No matter who the primary driver is going to be, no matter what the purpose of the vehicle is before purchase, others will experience the car with me. I want to know that my family is comfortable. I want to know that my friends can enjoy the ride. I want to know that the car fits my lifestyle.
For these reasons and more, I like the auto show. Digital reveals and augmented reality test drives are wonderful, but they will never replace actually sitting in the vehicle and taking it for an old-fashioned test drive.